Audi Service Manual
Tuning AUDI - (audi performance tuning, audi tuning parts, download manual, free foto and video)
AUDI Service Manual - (Official Factory Repair Manual, electrical schematics, service recommendations)
Official site for Audi, with pictures and specs for new models, a new and used vehicle and car accessory search, and financial services.
Category: Auto Makers > Audi
|Audi 80, 90, Coupe Quattro: Official Factory Repair Manual 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 Including 80 Quattro, 90 Quattro and 20-Valve Models (Audi Service Manuals) (Paperback)
This is the most miserable and overpriced manual ever seen. You do you serve service if not working on quarto to get Haynes one for 17.98 if you find one as was published only in U.K. or try as I did to get German one from factory on CD if you are German. It seems like Bentley people like to do drawings, but have no clue what magician procedure takes to replace steering rack on 80/90 without removing of engine, or try to fix numerous sensor problems with theirs master piece - you get more help on web for free. To summarize it look for help elsewhere- I guess this book is reason why Real Audi mechanic is so hard to come buy. I had once regular experienced mechanic working for me with that book and couldn't never figure out simple fuel mixture issue for two weeks - I took about 5 min. I had by the way picked up this " Piece" on my trip in California thrift store for 4.95 I guess somebody already had it with this one also . I writing this anonymous to protect freedom of speach - my credentials are only Dipl. Ing. and experince form Audi in Regensburg - but Bentley folks are I guess are the five stars in this region.
Now buy on Amazon.com
|Audi A4 Service Manual: 1996-2001 (Paperback)
The Audi A4 Repair Manual: 1996 - 2001 covers Audi A4 models built on the Audi "B5" platform. Does not include Audi S4 (sports model). This manual has been prepared using selected factory service information with the added benefit of suggestions, tips and clarification of various procedures. Bentley repair manuals provide clear and comprehensive service and repair procedures. If you're looking for better understanding of your Audi A4, look no further than Bentley Publishers.
- Maintenance procedures: from routine oil changes to ribbed belt replacement.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt and camshaft replacement.
- Component testing, removal and installation for engine lubrication, cooling, and exhaust systems.
- Turbocharger service, removal and installation, and intercooler components.
- Fuel supply system service, including fuel pump delivery volume test, electrical checks, EVAP system, as well as mechanical and electronic throttle control (E-gas).
- Fuel injection and ignition system component identification, electrical testing, technical data, and throttle valve control module adaptation using the factory scan tool.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, drive axles, and driveshaft (quattro models) removal and installation.
- Repair information for ABS brake systems and mechancial/hydraulic brake components.
- Front and all wheel drive suspension systems, including struts, wheel bearings, CV joints, stabilizer bar, multi-link components, wheel alignment specifications and steering system.
- Interior and exterior body equipment, trim panels, airbags, bumpers, doors, hood, lids, lights, instrument panel/dashboard, sunroof, seatbelts, and seats, including Recaro seat.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C electrical component replacement, compressor, fresh air blower, sensors, and vacuum hose layout.
- Wiring schematics, component locations, and a general explanation of electrical circuitry. Includes factory wiring diagrams for A4 and S4 models.
- Audi OBD II diagnostic trouble codes section, including SAE and manufacturer defined P-codes.
- Comprehensive Audi factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques that you’ve come to expect from Bentley manuals.
- Reinforced sewn binding for greater durability.
- 1.8L turbo gasoline (engine codes: AEB, ATW, AWM)
- 2.8L gasoline (engine codes: AFC, AHA, ATQ)
- 5-speed Manual (012, 01W, 01A)
- 5-speed Automatic (01V )
Now buy on Amazon.com
|Audi A6 Service Manual: 1998-2004; includes A6, allroad quattro, S6, RS6 (Paperback)
The Audi A6 Service Manual: 1998-2004 contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for Audi A6 models from 1998 to 2004. The aim throughout has been simplicity and clarity, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself Audi owner, this manual helps you understand, care for and repair your Audi.
The do-it-yourself Audi owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information. Even if you have no intention of working on your car, you will find that reading and owning this manual makes it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
1998 - 2001 2.8 liter V6 (AHA, ATQ)
1999 - 2004 4.2 liter V8 (ART, AWN, BBD)
2000 - 2004 2.7 liter V6 biturbo (APB, BEL)
2002 - 2004 3.0 liter V6 (AVK)
2003 - 2004 4.2 liter V8 (BAS)
2003 - 2004 4.2 liter V8 biturbo (BCY)
5-speed manual AWD (01A)
6-speed manual AWD (01E)
5-speed automatic AWD (1L)
5-speed automatic FWD or AWD (1V)
Continuously variable transmission (CVT) FWD (01J)
Maintenance procedures from changing the oil to replacing the interior ventilation microfilter. This manual tells you what to do and how and when to do it.
Step-by-step engine timing belt service.
Cylinder head cover and crankshaft seal replacement.
Cooling system filling and bleeding, coolant pump replacement and engine cooling fan and radiator service.
Fuel injection and ignition system diagrams and explanations, including three different Bosch Motronic engine management systems.
Clutch, flywheel and rear main seal service.
Multi-link front suspension repair procedures, including stabilizer bar link, control arm and axle boot replacement.
Brakes, steering, suspension and ABS maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
Heating and air-conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement.
Body, hood and sunroof repairs and adjustments.
Electrical system service, with an easy-to-use illustrated component locator section.
Wiring schematics for selected models, including power distribution and grounds.
Now buy on Amazon.com
|Audi TT Service Manual: 2000-2006: 1.8 liter turbo, 3.2 liter; including roadster and quattro (Paperback)
Service to Audi owners is of top priority to Audi and has always included the continuing development and introduction of new and expanded services. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself Audi owner, this manual will help you understand, care for, and repair your Audi.
Although the do-it-yourself Audi owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of theory of operation and step-by-step maintenance and repair information, the Audi owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
1.8L turbo gasoline (engine code: ATC, AWP, AMU, BEA)
3.2L gasoline (engine code: BHE)
02J 5-speed manual (front wheel drive)
02M/02Y 5- and 6-speed manual (all wheel drive)
09G 6-speed automatic (front wheel drive)
02E 6-speed DSG (all wheel drive)
Covers TT Coupe and Roadster (convertible) models 2000-2006.
Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to belt replacement.
Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt replacement for 4-cylinder engines.
Removal, installation and testing of Motronic fuel injection system components.
Exhaust system component replacement, including Secondary Air Injection system.
Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including clutch, gearshift linkage, and drive axles.
Suspension component replacement, including front struts, rear shocks, springs, front stabilizer bar and alignment procedures and specifications.
Heating and air conditioning component replacement.
Body adjustment and repairs, including front door components, fenders, bumper covers and convertible top replacement.
Audi OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
Comprehensive Audi factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques.
Now buy on Amazon.com